ABB Corporate Research Center - Poland
Established in January 1997, the ABB Corporate Research Center in Poland was the first in central and eastern Europe. Krakow has a long tradition of academic excellence with numerous universities, research institutes and other scientific organizations.
The ABB Research Center in Krakow hires many experts in their field, graduates of key Polish and international universities and engineering schools, representing very high level of expertise and technical knowledge. Here, they can find perfect environment for professional development as well as wide access to most recent technologies. Additionally, an international environment provides an opportunity to share knowledge with colleagues from other ABB centers from all over the world.
We focus on:
- Power networks and systems
- Development of medium- and high-voltage products
- Power electronics
- Applications of new materials and nanotechnology
- Multiphysics numerical simulation
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics
- Substation automation and distribution automation systems
- Manufacturability and manufacturing